Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outfit / Vested in Purple

 Hi all!  I have a few outfits 'saved up' and here's one of them! 
I wore this to town last week when we had a high of 38 degrees = no coat needed!

Since this was when Cassie was gone babysitting, my brother took the photos for me! Thanks Peter!
Me in our bedroom before we left...







 Boots- Goodwill, $4?  // Leggings- borrowed from Cass // Skirt- yard sale, $2 // Purple sweater- local thrift shop, $1 // Gray undershirt- Goodwill, $2 // Teal vest- gift from Mom- free! //


My reflection on the back of our van with the pencil sketch effect.
Me and my little sisters waiting in the van for Mom. (Mel's got her money all ready for thrifting!)


This is not the finest example of a side pony-tail but it's the only photo I took of it...   ;-(

Bragging time!  At our last stop before heading home, my Mom found  these wonderful Bog boots for only $10!!!



                                                  So what have y'all been up to this last week?

            I have:
  • Had a piano lesson
  • Listened to my wonderfully talented Grandma play a whole song book for me
  • Hosted a birthday party
  • Spent 2 days with one of our cousins
  • Sung in a women's choir 
  • Watched some MacGyver episodes
  • Gone sledding
  • Looked at wedding dresses online with a friend
  • Held a newborn baby
  • Lost the book I was reading
  • Missed the closing ceremonies of the Olympics
  • Caught a cold

                                                                  Yup- that about sums up my week!
                                        Thanks so much for reading my post! I hope you have a super day!
                                                                                                                                                      ~Rebekah
P.S.



8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, Rebekah! I really like the purple shirt. :) Your little sisters are so adorable-they look a lot like you! :)
    I hope you get over your cold quickly! And that you find your lost book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very nice! I like your shirt. It looks really good on you! :)
    Oh dear, catching a cold AND losing your book?! I hope you feel better soon and of course, find you book too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this post a lot because it wasn't as formal and gave us a little peak into your life, you should do more like it!:)
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com
    P.S. Tell Cassie I got her note! Thanks Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple shirt is SO pretty! I just love shirts that have crocheted insets, or ruffles.:) I also like the way your skirt has the zig zag seams through the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cozy outfit! I like the color of your shirt. :) Haha...38* still sounds like it needs a coat from my perspective! >.<
    My past week has been full of the usual stuff, plus helping with my pastor's retirement party, planning this morning's art class, and celebrating my mom's birthday!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd definitely need a coat at 38*, but then, I'm from NC =). The shirt is really cute -- I especially like the sleeves!

    I hope that you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new visitor to your blog and I love it! Blessings, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If you get a chance we would love to know how you found us!

      Cassie and Rebekah

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts about this post! We allow anonymous comments and enjoy reading them as much as those of our followers, but if you're not signed in, please sign off using some sort of identification. Than you for taking the time to comment!