Recently (last week) I found a book in our 'private library' which immediately caught my interest. I picked it up and started reading, only stopping to eat dinner and do the evening chores. I finished it by the next morning. Though I am an avid reader, the real reason it took me such a short time to get through it was because of the mind-claiming topic..... The title, "23 Minutes In Hell". It is NOT a fictional story. It is about the author, Bill Wiese, and his journey to the home of the Devil. (For those who are light of heart and can't stomach the thought of eternal damnation, keep reading. You are going to face it sooner or later. Personally, I would rather go to Heaven. Especially after reading Bill's account.)
Now, before this, we (Cassie and I) have mainly kept to light-hearted subjects, but the fact remains, Hell is real and the world needs to know about it. Even if you don't believe that Mr. Wiese (Or anyone) has ever experienced Hell before death, this is still an excellent read. Though, most people who have heard of Don Piper or Colton Burpo fully believe that they went to Heaven and came back with full memories of it. So why is it that 1/2 of the world (Just a guess) does not believe in Hell? This book answers that question and hundreds of others you might have. All of his statements are fully supported by Bible verses. Here is a link to his full website where you can purchase the book and learn more about him and his family. If you are not a Christian and want to learn more about becoming one, ask us any questions you have in the comment section below or go HERE... I hope you look into buying this book or seeing if your local library has it. Even if your eternal destiny is already settled with God and you are serving Him, I still encourage you to read this. It contains a lot of facts and opinions formerly unknown to me.
Here is a list of a few questions covered and the answer given:
- Is Hell literal burning place? -Yes-
- Where is Hell? -*The center of the Earth (You do not have to believe this, but Mr. Wiese gives Bible references which clearly suggest that is the location)-
- Are there degrees of punishment in Hell? -Yes (Bible references for this also)-
- Are there children in Hell? -No. (Matthew 18:3 says,"Unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of God", suggesting there is an age of accountability)-
- Can 'good' people go to Hell? -Yes (Ecclesiastes 3:17 states," God shall judge the righteous and the wicked.")
Have any questions?
Anything to add?
Have you read this book?
We love hearing from y'all!