|I seem to have a case of 'blimey cow' hands in this picture! (It was SUPER windy and freezing out though!)|
|Can you tell I'm frozen in these pictures???|
I borrowed this sterling pin from my Mom...
|This pink flowered headband coordinated well - because I didn't have enough time to do much with my hair! (Good thing I braided it the night before!)|
- Trying to pose for the above photos in 30 below with 300 mile per hour winds! [At least that's what it felt like!] :-D
- Wanting something slightly new in your room...so you change the top book that your clock sits on. Exciting, no?
- Walking back from doing the morning chores when you hear a big commotion to your right- 8 squirrels fighting in a tree above your head!!!
- Vacuuming your dusty window sill and accidentally sucking up a ladybug, then thinking- what a horrible way to go!
- Awkwardly staring at the ground when your neighbors drive by after church. "We're just standing on the road taking pictures for our blog... in the freezing cold during a blizzard."
- Watching Duck Dynasty while wearing 'Happy Happy Happy' socks. How could I have not bought them when I saw 'em in the Meijer's clearance?
- Cooking at someone else's house- how can you cook without a 50 pound bag of flour at your side?
- Having your Mom call up,"Lupper time!" (Lunch/supper- 4:00ish Sunday afternoon)
- Seeing our Dad's truck without the topper on...
- Going into your little sisters' room with your shawl over your head and the seven year old instantly falls on one knee telling the other little girl on the top bunk "I'm proposing". And then saying that it reminded her of 'Fiddler' - aka Fiddler on the Roof. :)
- The book "The Swan House".
- Getting some new schoolroom furniture.
- A day without snow.
- Mashed potatoes!
- Going sledding without getting frozen to the bone!
- Having a day where it doesn't get dark 'til 7:00 p.m.!
- My Holland Lop rabbit, Mopsey- she's so sweet!
- Summer thunderstorms! (I can't wait 'til summer if you can't tell!)
- Birch and weeping willow trees!
- Eating Kixs cereal after not having it forever! Yay for the clearance section!
- And the last one: bacon-caramel-raspberry-vanilla-ice~cream! (It truly is delicious!!!)
- Having to get 'business cards' for the blog because so many friends ask about it!
- Pulling out your hope chest to dust/vacuum behind it and finding a mini bag of unopened Skittles that you forgot you stashed there.
|Harvey says HI!|
|Snow fun! Ha.aha.HA. ;-)|
|What I wore...|
|Trees--Havah's saddle--a twig cross--license plate/arrow to the sledding hill--the boys sledding--Peter taking a break.|
Thanks for reading!!!
So...what was your favorite part of this post?
Outfit? Sledding? Or funk+fab?
Do you live in or near a forest?
By the way- would any of you be interested in a *Haystack Hymns series? (*Videos of us singing our favorite songs.) Leave your opinion in a comment please! Thanks! Oh and all the 'Funk and Fab' happenings were both Cassie's and my own.