SO, this outfit of her's, I found via Pinterest while looking for ideas.I have tried and tried to find it on her actual blog and link back to the post, but no matter what I search for I can't.So just take in this pic. Sorry!
I have been searching high and low (in thrift stores mind you) for a shorter, natural waisted jean skirt.
Yesterday while 'thrifting around', I finally found one! This will be perfect for the summer. It is the. perfect. length that I have been in search of- covers knees while seated.Is not too tight at the thighs, and it does not have too much 'glamor' on the pockets! So grateful that I found it!
The rest of my outfit is just the regular, 'get it here get it there' kind of finds. :)
On to the 'helps'. Most of this is just basic but we can all use a reminder every once in a while.And who knows, maybe I will bring something up that you have not thought of yet! :)
- Once you find something that you like and think that you could easily repeat- if it is an online photo either 'Pin It' or bookmark the page.
- Sometimes I happen to come across something that I like,but don't want it on my Pinterest- like the picture is slutty or it refers to a blog/website that I do not want to represent, I will just scribble down the details- this is an example of one that I wrote just this week: Same colored tights and scarf, same shoes and skirt, with different colored cardi.
- Remember that even if a piece of clothing does not meet your standards you can always supplement the differing piece.
- Once you know you really like something, 'pick it out' in your brain, thinking, I have a shirt that coordinates a lot like the one shown but I could use a **** and right it down to look for the next time you are out and about! Pretty soon you will have a replica of what you loved! :)
- If you find an ad of something you like- rip out the page! Put it in a book or, I have even heard of some girls who tape them up in their closet! Get creative if you think that you would use it!
Hopefully you all got some good ideas!
I am so sorry for the terrible picture quality!
The sun has been going down so early we are not used to it yet!
*Note to self: Take pictures before 5 o'clock!* :)
Do you follow Fresh Modesty ?
Do you do anything special to get 'idears' ?