Saturday, April 4, 2015

Outfit // Too Much To Choose From

Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Many blessings to you this Sabbath! The day we stepped out to take these photos was such a grand one. Warm Spring weather greeted us and asked for us to stay extra long, leaving us with a few too many photos of old yellow shoes and a fabulous outdated floral jacket, but with some good memories in tow as well.

Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Once in a great while, a thing that had been more of a chore to you has a perk or, it may happen to be more enjoyable than it usually is. You fashion bloggers will know what I am talking about when I bring that thought together with: photo-shooting an outfit. Sometimes it is fun, yet more of the time it is just a thing you happen to do when you have an extra inspiring outfit on or that afternoon rolls around that you usually have set aside for picture taking. This particular time though, Bek and I just had a blast! We weren't on a time crunch, didn't have outfits on we were less enthused about, or were trying to beat the sundown. We just had fun! The sun kept changing brightness. We sang songs together while sitting on the railroad tracks. Waved to neighbors as they drove by. Threw rocks in the old Kalamazoo. Put epic posts of our night on Insagram. Complained about how much traffic was going by and then laughed about it (cause it was literally only about 10 cars) and took more pictures than we needed.
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Shoes (old)- Xhilaration; Thrifted, $3 // Linen Skirt- Old Navy; Goodwill, $4 // Leggings- Me-made // Long-sleeve Undershirt- ? // Jacket- Lizwear; Thrifted, $2 // Star of David Necklace- Amazon, $15 // Hair Accessories- ? 

Outfit time! A few Sabbaths ago, this is what I donned. Not knowing what to pair with my new treasure of a jacket, I began pulling out skirt after skirt until this one was voted upon. I just loved how the long black backdrop of a skirt showcased the jacket's old loose 90's fit! So once that was decided I opted for a lightweight green long-sleeved undershirt to match up with the floral-ness of said jacket. :) Then all I could think is "I wish I had some yellow shoes..." Then I was literally like, "uh, you DO have yellow shoes!" Haha! I'm not sure how I could have not even remembered them for that few seconds, being I have worn them nearly out in the past three or so years I have had them! In the end I adore this outfit! It is such a Spring like mix and was very comfortable to boot!
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From
Outfit // Too Much To Choose From

Have you ever forgotten about a piece 
and then remembered it and it just saved your whole outfit?

If you are a blogger; what has been your most enjoyed photo shoot?

What have you been wearing this Spring so far?

Love in Him,
Cassie
the elder one

P.S. To see Bek's photo shoot from this same day, click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely! It is nice to see a young lady whom looks feminine and modest. Praise Yahweh! and Shalom. I am in my 30s and I am trying to use what I have and if I don't use it I give it away :) I like scarves as well they add color and can change an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vintage jacket!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts about this post! We allow anonymous comments and enjoy reading them as much as those of our followers, but if you're not signed in, please sign off using some sort of identification. Than you for taking the time to comment!