Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Favorites | A Collection of Attire

Hey lovelies! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas week!
Today I have a little collection for you! That is, a collection of outfit posts! After having a great time reading through a few other blogs who did this I decided to put my own together. I found it a little easier to get outfit ideas after seeing an entire collection all in one post. Hopefully this will not completely bore you and you will have as much fun viewing this as I did while putting it together!
I just chose a few that I loved from this year the most! Hoping you all will get some inspiration from them...

I had wanted to write this yesterday and publish a sewing post today that I have been hanging on to for weeks now. But you know how it goes, the dog gets sick- make an emergency vet appointment, go to drop the goat off to get bred and get stuck in the drive on the way out, the laptop freezes up and somewhere fit in Christmas preparations! :)

                            
                
                                                                   
                                                   ~ For Summer ~   
                   
                                          Favorite summer dress | Inspiration for fall outfits

                   
                                         Black and Purple | One of our very firsts posts 

                  
                                                 Naturals | Very first summery outfit post
 

                                                           Summery me | Devotional

                                                                  ~  For Fall ~
              
                                                             Brown and natural | Fall 








                      
                                                         Elegant in black | Windy day 

                         
                                                             Pink and purple | Helping out

                               
                                                             Black in new heels | End of fall 

                                          
                                                           Plum sweater vest | Lost photos 


                                                    Finding your style | Completely me


                                                       Favorite for fall | Fab photos


                                                                  Natural | Simply me

                                                                    ~ For Winter ~
                           
                                                                      Sheep belt | Snowy 

                           
                                                                  Trendy sweater | Ice storm

                               
                                                                  Dressy for Christmas | I'm frozen

                           
                                                               Casual | Sewing Project

                                 
                                                              Red tights | Still have snow


              Well, now that I have almost consumed an entire package of Twizzlers, I have finished! :)
              Yikes, it was hard to choose which outfits to feature! Hopefully I didn't go over-board. I tried
              to keep it to a minimum. :)
                                                            What outfits do you like the best ?
                                                    What have you worn this year that you love ?

I also have one question for you. Have any of you ever made a new tab on your blog and instead of it linking to the new page it goes to the 'home' page? This is what has been happening to me lately with the new tab for the blog buttons that I made last week. It leaves me frustrated and I don't know what to do! I also need to apologize to any of you that have asked questions about them that I have not answered. Honestly, it was so frustrating I did not want to think about it.   Thank so much!
Can you help? Is there some sort of setting that I am overlooking? Has this ever happened to you?
Thanks for any wisdom that you can take the time to throw at me!

                                                                               Cassie
                                                                  the Elder sister and Writer

2 comments:

  1. I love the casual Christmas outfit! So cute!

    My personal favorite outfit is a tan, vintage jacket I found at a thrift shop. Layered with a flowery purple blouse and paired with white jeans, it is super fun to wear.

    Though I've been blogging for several years, I'm pretty clueless about tabs. I sure wish I could help you though!

    If you're interested, please stop by and say hello at my blog www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many pretty outfits! :D It looks like it's been a great first year of blogging; I'm glad I found you gals.
    Heh, I was wondering about the buttons page, because I went to grab one! Kalin told me how to make new pages, so she might be a good one to ask, but I assume that you already know /how/ to make a page, and where the page goes is the problem. :\ Hope you figure that out soon! The only thing I would suggest is deleting that page and starting over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts about this post! We allow anonymous comments and enjoy reading them as much as those of our followers, but if you're not signed in, please sign off using some sort of identification. Than you for taking the time to comment!